Monday, November 2, 2009

knowing you'd be better off if only you could say what you need to say


I am in such a good mood today I wanna cry. And I don't even know why. Today was ordinary. Went and had lunch with Dad at Killiney, went to SPOTLIGHT to check out their opening sale(which sucked by the way)... Did lone shopping. Ah yes, that must be it. The liberation thing. Not having to rush around, taking in people and places, slowly, leisurely. Being alone, reading on the train. Bought a pink top, two hairbands and had Yami Yogurt. Yay for the yogurt!^^
And I'm home now, getting all emotional over John Mayer and MJ's songs. Work isn't done, yet I don't feel thing. MUAHAHAHAHA. Shit now Jonas Brothers are playing and I'm even freaking singing along. This is weird. Okay I've wasted this year, from today I stop being miserable. For the sole reason that life is short and all that. Yeah. Lets see how long this lasts.;)
Found out today that CG is called JC North Nomads?? Nomads?? D: Bloody mocking me...-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

like magic