Saturday, November 7, 2009

Better by far that you forget and smile, than to remember and be sad

I don't agree with Christina Rosetti.

The following is nothing more than a mere recording of my mundane life events.

Today I am wonderfully, ungloriously, embaressingly, loudly smashed. No wonder, spend the whole friday night being vile with the French Boy, the Maldives Girl and the Nepal Man.

I feel extremely melancholic. Tiky says I can't tear anymore cos I'm that much less human. Or something, its hard to remember what any of the A-holes say. But that is so scary. That is so scary... :( Meow. I hate not knowing. I abhor waiting. I sound oh-so melodramatic. And I probably am anyway. Add that to "insecure bimbotic, something...". Screw labels!!!>:( Wonder what he's been up to, wonder if he's pissed. Yes, he is probably so super pissed. But then again he's kinda forgiving. And unexpected. Sigh. :(
Hmm...:( Offnote, I wish I was a vampire!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment

like magic