Thursday, November 19, 2009

She wrote my name on the red telephone box, but when I got there she'd already rubbed it off.

I don't want the world to end in 2012. I know, Parousia and all that. But I guess I'm one of the people who chose to believe the coming of Christ as an ongoing process. As in, the world is pretty fucked, but then again, in so many ways it ISN'T, no?

That and I'm selfish. If everything goes smoothly 2012 will be the year that I will be only one year shy of getting my degree. Yeah, mummy is so awesome. She's packing her fail kid off to Lasalle! Woots. I feel very grateful.:') So if I grow up already, and work VERY hard, and stop being a disappointment, then four years from now I will have my beautiful Ba(Hons). (Thats the artsy futsy name for "degree"). Kind of kills the oh-so honourable journalist/teacher/writer/reporter plan, but whatever. Mummy's word is law. Yesss. I hope she doesn't change her mind. And I hope I get in. Fingers crossed, wish me luck!:D

Seriously. If you told me like twelve years ago, when I was six and totally obssessed with the idea of art school, if you told me that I would actually be able to go? That girl would start screaming and hug you. And not that much has changed now.

Everyone is too sweet. Today's friday and you guys are still asking if I'm okay. So sweet.:) Well yea I assure you! Hang out soon yea, I'll tour you guys around Lasalle if I get in.:)

Okay so I feel a little mad at mum. She was being all suspicious and scary. So we did the secondary school-ish thing of staking out his house. Except that normally this kind of thing would be kind of fun, but it was cold and dark and scary AND we didn't know if we even got his address right. But we did! Ha I am so proud of myself and my photographic memory. And what did that moron say when he saw me? Something like this is the worst day of his life. Oh thanks luh. He probably has no idea how scary his street is at 4am in the morning. And then he said he appreciated it, but he still hasn't called. Sheeshkebab. *rolls eyes vigorously* But seriously, I wish he would call.

Oh well what can I do. K moving on, life is such bliss without school. Kinda boring but oh-so free! See, even my retarded blog posts are so much longer now.-.- So much bloody time. So yesterday, was job hunting day. Probably gonna work at Build-a-bear again. Please come visit me!
Today, I dug out all the art work I ever did. Oh the memories. Except that the further back they date, the more airy-fairy and retarded they were. Ahh... And now I'm trying to paint Sharbat Gula, super fail.

Okay Gel is bugging me, she's being TOO anal lately. Bye for now!

Please don't end, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

like magic