Monday, November 30, 2009

you work with a smile then you go for a ride

Its December! My favourite month of the year.
I was working on a pathetic attempt at architectural drawing, my lastest "freak", inspired by Tom oh-so-hot Hansen from 500 Days of Summer, when I hear a "RAAARRR" from somewhere behind... Its Shirleen! My mop-headed, foul-mouthed kid cousin. She's here to stay again, and so far we've painted, listened to my ancient Hilary Duff CD, and made supper. I enjoyed painting and making supper. Anyway, I re-watched 500 Days of Summer... Tom:"I know...Pancakes!"...Aaaahs so hot. :) And Summer sucks.

*Wheeze*. Been very sick. The kind of sick that gets you waking up at three in the morning, thrashing about in bed with your face streaming and moaning. I think its called agony. So I went running. Up the rows of houses, down the rows of houses, around the rows of houses. And later at 5am-ish we're gonna take a bus to the beach.

I'm hungry! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment

like magic