Thursday, November 12, 2009

I just imagine that I'm you and there's nothing nothing nothing I can do

Boomz! These are from the day we went to RJC.
http://www.thefarmhaus.blogspot.com/ Oh and can't remember whose friend this is(Ida's?), but check it out. Gotta love her handmade vintage pumps, which cost less than some of those nasty rubi thingies that are becoming too popular. Support!
The. Killers. Are. COMING. THE KILLERS ARE COMING? :0 Oh my shit. Won't be able to get tix if they really are. OH MY SHIT.
Reading texts, emails, poems and whatnot over and over and over and over. Must have read them a thousand fucking times. I am moping normally again. Don't know if thats a good thing. I don't like moping, but I don't like the thought of being less human either. I. don't. like. Okay tireddd k bye.
PHOTOS!
Our combined doodles: Gel, Tiky, Diva, Peggy, Moi!

Peggy! <3
Diva reminds me of tht elephant in Putt Putt who got scared of that fricking mouse.
Twitty Kai ling! :)
8)
Tiky's classic face haha.
KL's so much thinner than thee! :(

2 comments:

  1. your friend's website/blogshop is uber cute! i wonder where she get all the clay.. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! :)) Anywhere I think.. Like Art Friends or Spotlight? It looks alot like the pre-coloured kind. Anyway lets go art materials shopping soon!!!:D

    ReplyDelete

like magic