Monday, November 23, 2009

How many days in a year she woke up with hope but she only found tears. I can be so insincere, making her promises, never for real...

h

Dance like no one can see you, Sing as though nobody can hear you, And Love as if you've never been hurt before.

Today I woke up really early when the house was all quiet. Gel, Mel and Don were still in bed. Today is Monday... AND THERE IS NO SCHOOL. MUAHAHAAHA. Plus this morning was nice. And cold. And drafty. Just the way thou likes it. I came up with that gay quote up there in italics. Though I'm unsure about its orginality. And I myself can't do the last one about Love. Cos I don't even know how to love for starters. With or without the hurt. But whatever... it sounded nice. Woke up crying, but there were some amazing things in the fridge(and the aforementioned awesome weather). Made breakfast; chee cheong fan with light soy sauce and fried shallots, and minute donuts. Conclusion? Today was more or less fufilled before 9am. Oh but I have been wheezing.

Staying at home is suiting me happily. Except for when Gel first wakes up. The complaining, the extra long sentences, punctuated with expletives and euphemisms...they make me feel like screaming. And so usually I do. Such verbal abuse... >:( Lately it has become quite obvious to me, how often I feel ostracized, given my place in the family. And how much I get yelled at. I never like yelling, though I've gotten into the habit of it(I am so awesome at "adaptation for survival"), so its really annoying. Oh and half my dresses have received the verdict of being "too short". Damn. I KNEW I should've been born a guy. ARGH! There is nothing worth left being female, I want to dieeeee dieee diee. Haha okay kidding... I just kinda miss living with Dad.

I am.. Like... This... Really selfish, unfilial, temperamental, personality-splitting, exhibitionist, lousy person.. Lacking in, like... a lot. Gee. :( Ah seriously...

I had to remove all that religious psychobable cos it offended mum.

Mood: Pleasant, gay-ish, destructive. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

like magic