Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat

Jingjing came over yest, and got pretty fascinated by our geek specs and shades, so we took these.
(The first version of the post got erased) So Pat spilled everything on friday, with a little more than a bit of prodding, so easy. Got kinda mad at mum, yet relieved that I hadn't been removed/abandoned/kicked out/dropped like I had thought. Aaarhhh... Feel the crummiest now than ever. I'm tired, fuck it.
Halloween party at Social House wasn't that great. Went as a pirate, Gel was Edith Plath, Sam was a fairy and I dunno what Shawn was, couldn't tell. I must be abnormal or something but for me there is totally no excitement/happiness or whatever to be gained from club parties. God. Now my throat hurts. Music isn't live, its dark and crappy, you spend the first bit dancing crazily, getting pats of approval on the head, then you stagger around looking for your friends, near trip and break your neck often, get caught by the waist by random guys, feel irritated that you're alone and saved by strangers, and observe amazing displays of ladies(?) getting totally smashed(or feigning smashed-ness)... ah I hate clubbing, period. It makes me cry.
K bye gotta go view houses. This is... Oh nevermind. No complaining.
):

No comments:

Post a Comment

like magic