Sunday, October 4, 2009

Screwed up the bangs part and pretty much the whole painting part. UGHHH. I need to learn how to draw...By tomorrow. K bye.
...
UPDATEEEeee. Didn't go so bad afterall, did like a wash thing and that made the gradients and everything easier, a 100 times over. Yay maybe I'll even pass...-.- (I have five fingers crossed) And mrs chia didn't seem mad, on the contrary she gave me a marshmellow bahahaha.
Dinner with the Art Fags, who've formed some absurd A-hole club thing, and they recruited gel and not me. Pft.>:( But anyway they seriously cracked me up no end, woohoo I'm gonna have nice abs after today, merci A-holes!;D
Can't wait to watch 500 Days Of Summer! Joseph Gordon Levitt!!!
Okay I need to stop being so excited, way too much caffeine...........@.@

No comments:

Post a Comment

like magic