Tuesday, September 1, 2009

They're the ones who'll hate you when you think you've got the world all sussed out

"...when you think you've got the world all sussed out." I don't know what it actually means in the song but I think this line is so nice. Popularity is fugged and so is assimilating for the sake of assimilating, making yourself feel good only for awhile, self-seeking, sycophancy(I don't know if thats a real word). Its all such bullshit I could die, have my ashes thrown all over Adam Brody, then die again(okay that was dumb probably not). All grand aucun non non nononnonnonnnnnnnnnnnn. Non!




Haven't had photos for so long. These are mostly Diana's lovely photography. On a side note I am tan and hid, its bothering me!): Oh well okay moving on, today was productive, went and studied at east coast's bk with Regina, like really early, can't believe I managed to wake up. The plans for after 21st October are building up, some already concrete, yay I am so psyched!!:D Ahhh and Mika's new album. Wanna switch to vinyl, like so bad. Love "We Are Golden". Anyway should sleep soon, school tomorrow and boy do I hate my wednesday timetable! RAWR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

like magic