Friday, September 18, 2009

sigh


Flunked both papers.
GP, most important subject. Can't imagine.
Papa's disappointment. Wrote like a retard with a capital T.
[insert melodramatic gulp and stare into space@.@]
Like my worst fuckingcuntlicking essay. Whattheshit is wrong with me.
And guessing they won't moderate because..Well just because. RAWR.
!#^&*(%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chinese. Why didn't I take malay goddamnit. Can't even read the knn karate noodle neverland question.

Splitting head. Tired.
Think I've made even more progress with indon than in my whole ten years of chinese education.
On brightside. Have a whole bunch of copics. Yay thanks peggysue. Thanks alot.
Yest, very strange day. Accquaintance from lit offers and prints us extra notes.
Asked nothing in return for his effort. Hands over notes with kind smile, nothing but.
Then I also drop files in the sink in girls toilet(daily dose of klutzicism).
And some random girl picks them up and starts wiping them dry. All the while she keeps
her head lowered and doesn't utter a word.

And when I say random I mean really random like I don't know her or any of her friends.
The wonders of quiet humble kind people.

People we don't even notice everyday for the want of flashy items or a pretty face.
BAD POSTURE. Deteriorating, look like shit in shit in faeces in turd in poop in crap in.
Run. Dance. Cycle. Excercise. Paint. Don't waste energy making small pretentious talk(not refering to anyone at the mo).
The world makes sense again.
Oh and Mass comm never looked so good.
Feeling really I don't know,
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
...
Disjointed? K bye gotta get over it and try to salvage other subjects. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

like magic