Friday, September 4, 2009

Just hang around and you'll see

Lyrics off "Sometimes" by Britney that I really like./Bloody dream theory is infallible. Like a curse, god I am so angry. It better break some day./I need to have a reunion with zara and topshop, cotton on makes me sick, I am tired of mending holes in their fucked up fabric/Pasta!:D/Gel is being a pain, nothing new there. Am extremely sick of hanging with her.:P Sincerely. /Missing him, wish my attempts at making me hate him would be more successful. Think carefully-crafted emails that show hurtful lack of trust. Pft. Yes, I shall remember that and be mightily angry!>:( *20 second lag*Okay not working./yogurt!/jcians are kinda endearing but scary in that they are all super industrious...Everyone walks around like they can't waste a minute, ohmyshit I feel so inefficient/Homosexuals/Halloween costumes/Snow/Pending HK trip/Korean dramas!/Monster dog :(/Promos, detention, breakfast club!/Dad/Guitar, me wants purple or pink guitar pickkkkk D:/ Hungry:( Musn't succumb. Should've been born a guy.:(

Hi today I had Yami Yogurt after school, happy~! K bye.

2 comments:

like magic