Sunday, August 30, 2009

I wear t-shirts, she's cheer captain.

I loved the weekend it was so awesome. Well duh, baybeeeats! Now that its over I feel all empty inside D: It'll be a whole year. But I'm content enough and I think that thats enough to last until then. Bahaha. My throat is just killing me, try bourbon on saturday, then madass screaming on sunday. I mean don't...Does it hurt or does it hurt!
Anyway Anberlin's acoustic set was so fricking awesome. Everyone was singing along. We went to see them at the observation deck in the afternoon but we were bloody squashed like right at the back, behind like all the tall people. But we made up for it by standing in the front row for the set. Sweet revenge muaha. Well actually not really cos none of us are tall, we don't block people.Xp Oh and merchandise this year was cool too...I WANT A HOLGA. Gonna work for it after promos.(: Oh and I miss long phone calls and wake up calls. Amongst many other things.): I am being such a girl, I could hit myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

like magic