Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hi got bored so I shifted all that old junk to somewhere else. That and cos it was junk. So yes this is the "new" blog that I actually planned to start in july. But here it is..And I like how empty the archives are looking.:D No one likes backlog...Been feeling irritable and pms-y. Everyone who was unfortunate enough to meet or call me can testify...Only a few incredible people were patient, so I'm left with lots of "fixing" to do. SEE LAH, stupid joelle...Oh and gotta learn to complain less or risk being categorised melodramatic. Eeeik I'm such a horrible little person, gel was right all along.):
Outcastdom must suck.
Peace out turn about.. (:
Hate is baggage..<3>
Looking forward to thursday...St James peepshow! Kinda miss Samful haha..Merry band...

No comments:

Post a Comment

like magic