Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Brainy



Life is so odd, but duh, its short(haha geddit).
With no thought of mercy it threw him crisis after another, after another, after another, after...Oh nevermind. These little tests- of what?- he surpassed, with colours aviating.
"THIS CALLS FOR SABOTAGE!" the female encephalon protested, its prospects few. For no, it did not, in fact think that despite the neuroblastoma it had "turned out okay"(his words).
This is the beginning of a long short story..To read the rest buy my book. Hahahaha ok sorry, OMG I sound like such a guy. My writing(if you can even call it that) sucks shizzles!!! Sucks to be female... p.s.: BooksActually is so the prettiest bookstore ever okay...OH MAN...Check out this lady, she's so cool, what she does is EXACTLY like what I always wanted to do! http://thehanselblog.blogspot.com/ PLUS she's called Jo too...Screw her :(
Studied constructively today at Parkway's Subway and Marine Parade library, with Regi. Did History. I am so proud of me!! Then tomor its Bio with Phil and eliza...MAYBE. SMU just doesn't seem like that nice a place to study, imho...xP

No comments:

Post a Comment

like magic