Friday, July 17, 2009

Turd.

(<--me)

Thats Yoko up there at the Venice Biennale 2009!!! <3>
Its paining beyond belief.): D: Shall remember the 12th of July. Horrible week. No scratch that, what a horrible world. Screw monetary gain. Such a prick.-.- The earth's dying. On the way home tonight, it was one of those times where almost everyone looked uncomfortably primped and accessorised. Too much to say too little, why's it even done? Minimalisticism(hahaha I made that up) is the way to go. Yay for The Gap and Muji.
On a side note, I miss dance tons. I feel supremely unhealthy. Wanna eat fruits, and stop having conflicting accents.
Today was good though we went to buy our tickets for Sunday and Shai's chess set. Major geekage. Someone JUST learnt how to play chess. Hahahaha. But I'm going around and spreading germs...Shite.

Yoko is so beautiful! Them against the world...SO beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

like magic